GRAND PRIZE VALUED TO DATE AT $15,000!!
We are looking for enthusiastic, confident and dedicated couples to join The Ultimate #CLE Wedding Chase. The Ultimate #CLE Wedding Chase is a game where engaged and married couples race across different Northeast Ohio cities competing to win the wedding of a lifetime. During this exciting race, couples will solve riddles and complete mental and physical challenges in order to receive the next clue that will bring them closer and closer to the Grand Prize. A wide variety of businesses, both wedding related and non-wedding related, have agreed to participate in The Ultimate #CLE Wedding Chase by handing out clues to each couple that finds them and moves on to the next challenge. Travel between destinations can include automobile, boats, train, taxi, bus or couples may simply travel by foot. The last couple to arrive at each leg may risk elimination. The last five couples will be in the running to be eligible to win the wedding of a lifetime. The first couple to cross the “finish line” at the Expo will win their dream wedding from the various wedding vendors they have visited along The Chase. The Chase has been designed around working couples and both partners are not required to be present together at all of the vendor destinations. All of the challenges will require the presence of both partners.
. TO BE CONSIDERED A CONTESTANT, COUPLES NEED TO DO THE FOLLOWING (REGISTRATION DEADLINE 1.31.18)
1.Fill out the online application. Entries will be open Sept 1, 2017 until Jan 31, 2018 (SEE GENERAL REQUIREMENTS)
2. Send a recent photo of you and your partner together to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Couples may be asked to submit a video (no more than 5 minutes) that showcase their personalities and explain their motivation for why they deserve to win. Submit to email@example.com
4. Registration fee of $50 is due upon application submission. You will also have the option to make a deposit of $25 with the submission of your registration with the $25 balance due in 30 days. See tab above for registration. After registration, you will be contacted by one of team members for an interview.
The Chase will have its official start at 10a on March 4th, 2018 at Market Square located at Crocker Park and will conclude at The Ultimate #CLE Wedding Expo on 6.2.18 at Market Square located at Crocker Park-THIS CHASE IS 90 DAYS.
Each registered couple will receive their first clue to their first destination in the order they registered in five minute intervals.
The registered couples will follow clues from each vendor and/or challenge to determine their next destination. Travel between destinations is not limited but will stay mainly within the Northeastern Ohio area. Registered couples are required to pay for all expenses while traveling from destination to destination and/or challenge which will be minimal at the most. Travel between destinations can include automobile, boat, train, taxi, bus or couples may simply travel by foot.
Clues may directly identify locations, contain cryptic riddles that couples must figure out, or include physical elements, such as a landmark, indicating their next destination. Clues may also describe a number of tasks that couples must complete before continuing to race. As such, teams are generally free and sometimes required to engage locals to help in any manner to decipher clues and complete tasks.
The General Requirements are subject to negotiation. If the couple has already booked a venue and/or any other part of the Wedding Giveaway-the winning couple will receive the remaining prizes of the Wedding Giveaway; there will be no cash value/transfer.
1. Both participants must be 21 years of age
2. Be a resident of Ohio
3. Must have a valid driver’s license or picture I.D.
4. Must agree to be married or vows renewed within a year from 6.2.18
5. Must except Grand Prize with vendors provided (no cash value)
6.The competing couples agree to sign a waiver, releasing any vendors, businesses and property clear from any accidents, damage or responsibility.
COUPLES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW AFTER REGISTRATION HAS BEEN COMPLETED. GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!
Just announced...The Cleveland Women’s Journal has been added to our list of sponsors!! Their magazine is in print as well as a digital version on their website and they have over 120,000 readers. The Women’s Journals are a current & relevant resource for women to empower them, helping them make the most informed decisions for themselves, their careers, their businesses & their families.
This event will also raise much needed funds and bring awareness to the Cleveland Animal Protective League (APL). Since they receive no government funding, they rely on generous financial supporters to make a difference in the lives of the animals for which they care for. The Cleveland Animal Protective League’s mission is to foster compassion and end animal suffering AND Making Happily Ever Afters!!
Every couple that registers or participates will walk away with exclusive offers or prizes from various wedding vendors from The Chase.
GRAND PRIZE VALUED TO DATE AT $15,000!!
Wedding Gown provided by Darlafoxx (value $1,000)
Bridesmaids Gowns (3) provided by Darlafoxx (value $100 each)
Flower Girl Dresses (2) provided by Darlafoxx (value $100 each)
High fashion published photo shoot of the winning couple, including HMUA, with Haute Ohio Magazine “Ohio’s ONLY High Fashion Publication”. www.hauteohiocom FB & IG OGFW_Official (valued at a little over $900)
Wedding Ceremony and Reception for 100 people at TBA* (value $5000+)
Wedding planning and Wedding Day Coordination Package by TBA* (value $2500)
Officiant Service provided by TBA* (value $300)
Package 2 includes 6 hours coverage, bridal session, engagement session, professional editing and copy of all digital images (value $800)
Designer Cake for 100 people by TBA* (value $400)
DJ Service for ceremony & 4 hour reception by TBA* (Value $1095.00)
2 hour bridal consult and bridal make up (including lashes) by TBA* (value $175)
Limousine by TBA* (Value $600)
Invitation package includes the invitation/enclosure card/rsvp card/rsvp envelope/outer envelope by TBA (value $525)
****More prizes to be added****
TBA’s are not listed b/c they may be a part of The Chase and will not be listed until their leg of The Chase is over
THE ULTIMATE #CLE WEDDING CHASE RULES
1.The Chase will commence on March 4, 2018 starting at 10a SHARP from Market Square at Crocker Park located in Westlake, Ohio. Contestants will receive their first clue in the order they registered in five minute intervals.
2. Once contestant has solved their riddle and/or clue they will either proceed to that location or make contact with that vendor and/or challenge to make an appointment per instructions that will be indicated on their clue.
3. There will be a deadline for each contestant to make contact with each respective vendor/challenge which will be indicated on their clue. If contestant does not meet respective deadline they will automatically be eliminated from the race.
4. Vendors/Challenges are to keep track of contestants as they make contact with time and date of the arrival of all contestants and keep organizer up-to-date on a daily basis.
5. The Vendor/Challenge must make contact with the contestant within an allotted time period. If contestant isn’t reached by Vendor/Challenge within a certain time frame-contestant is to contact organizer as soon as possible to rectify the situation.
6 Contestants may travel by foot, bus, taxi, train or by automobile to all Vendors. Contestants are responsible for all travel expenses to Vendors.
7. Contestants may travel by foot, bus, taxi, train or by automobile to all Challenges. Contestants are responsible for all travel expenses to Challenges. Contestants are responsible for all expenses relative to Challenges which will be minimal at the most.
8. The last couple to arrive at each leg may risk elimination. The last five couples will be in the running to be eligible to win their wedding package and must make an appearance at The Wedding Expo on 6.2.18 at Crocker Park for their last challenge.
9. Contestants, Vendors and Challenges are prohibited from making any posts on social media during The Chase until after each leg of The Chase has been completed by all contestants and has been verified by the organizer.
RELEASE. By participating in The Ultimate #CLE Wedding Chase, entrants hereby release and hold all Sponsors, Vendors, Challenges, and its affiliates, employees, and agents harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with or resulting from participation in The Ultimate #CLE Wedding Chase and/or acceptance, possession, or use of any prizes including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, property damages and any claims by third parties or otherwise based on intellectual property rights, publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Entrants acknowledge that all Sponsors, Vendors, Challenges its employees, affiliates, and agents are not responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prizes, except as set forth in these Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these Rules and Sponsor's decisions as to the administration of the Giveaways and prize awards are final.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. All Sponsors, Vendors, Challenges assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. All Sponsors, Vendors, Challenges are not responsible for problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received by all Sponsors, Vendors, Challenges on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in The Ultimate #CLE Wedding Chase. Under no circumstances will Sponsor award more prizes than the prizes set forth above. In the event that any erroneous duplicative awarding of prizes occurs, the error shall be corrected and the prize awarded to the proper winner based on the criteria set forth above. If for any reason The Ultimate #CLE Wedding Chase is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, legal challenges, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of The Ultimate #CLE Wedding Chase, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with The Ultimate #CLE Wedding Chase, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend The Ultimate #CLE Wedding Chase . Any disputes relating to The Ultimate #CLE Wedding Chase or any prizes awarded in connection with the Giveaway shall be resolved individually without any resort to any form of class action, and any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering The Ultimate #CLE Wedding Chase. Under no circumstances shall any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for other damages or have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY PROHIBIT OR LIMIT EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The rules, regulations and procedures of The Ultimate #CLE Wedding Chase and The Ultimate #CLE Wedding Expo are subject to change without prior notice, if necessary and all participants will be notified immediately of any said changes.